Signage for Identifying Electrical Hazards
In the world of electricity, hazards can lurk unseen, hidden amidst a maze of cables and wires. A single oversight or neglect of proper electrical safety signage could lead to devastating consequences. At LEM Products, we make your safety our top priority. Our mission is to eliminate the risk with electrical wiring and cables, making workplaces safer with high-quality, durable, and clear safety signage.
Our signs serve as a constant reminder of the invisible dangers that exist in any environment where electricity is at play, providing clear warnings and instructions to protect your most valuable asset — your people.
LEM electrical markers are essential for marking wire and cable. They are used to identify wires and wire marking components for wire and cable installation, repair, and safety.
Take a closer look at our selection of electrical safety signs and markers below and find the one ideal for your operations:
- Arc Flash Labels
- Wire Markers
- Cable Markers
- Voltage Markers
- ANSI & NEC compliance
- Private Branding
Arc Flash Labels
ANSI & NEC compliance
Arc Flash Labels
Arc Flash labels are placed on electrical panels and switchboards to warn about hazards when working on energized electrical equipment.
- Pressure-sensitive vinyl with aggressive acrylic adhesive
- Meets the most current ANSI standards for safety labeling
- Compliant with NEC standard 110.06 Flash Protection
Wire Markers and Cable Markers
Industry-standard wire markers and cable markers, as manufactured by LEM Products, Inc., are made of durable vinyl-coated cloth with an aggressive adhesive that firmly wraps around the wire or cable, providing clear and durable identification.
- Available as wire marker cards or bound in wire marker books
- Made of vinyl-impregnated cloth with a permanent adhesive
- Wire markers identify the wire but do not denote voltage
- Each wire marker book contains 450 wire markers and 450 matching terminal strips
- Legends include solid and sequential numbers, letters, symbols, and the solid NEMA colors
- Printed with permanent black ink
- Markers will not slip or slide.
Self-Laminating Wire Markers
Self-laminating vinyl wire markers provide permanent protection to the information once the clear portion of the marker is wrapped around the information printed on the white tab portion of the marker. These self-laminating markers are useful when small quantities of special legends are required. The bright white portion of the marker will accept a permanent marker, pen, or rubber stamp.
Voltage markers alert technicians and employees to potential workplace electrical hazards. They are used to identify voltages on conduit, power and distribution panels, electrical components and machinery, and control panels and raceways.
- Compliant with ASME (ANSI) standard ZG3.22
- Bright orange background with high-contrast Black legend
- Resistant to oil, grease, and water
- Aggressive adhesive
- Flexible vinyl material for conformable industrial applications
- Available in three sizes: 2.25 x 9”, 1.125 x 4.5”, 0.5 x 2.25”
Used for conduit and cable identification and electrical systems, preformed Snap-Wrap conduit markers are designed to quickly snap around cable or conduit up to 3.25” in diameter, without the use of mechanical fasteners. All markers are black characters on orange rigid pre-curled PVC material with memory.