Products That withstand Extremes
Prolonged exposure to heat causes materials to age more rapidly while cold and frost heaves cause materials to contract and expand due to ground moisture. LEM manufactures its products from the most durable outdoor materials that can withstand extreme temperature ranges from -50°F to 250°F. Our collaborative relationships with 3M, Avery, and Flexcon guarantee the right adhesive for even the most challenging applications. Special formulations include those for adherence to corrugated, oily, slick, porous, painted, and many other surface materials and textures. Superior over-laminations protect the graphics from UV radiation and moisture.
Extreme temperature ranges
Superior UV fade resistance
Non-combustible, high heat applications
Moisture, solvent and acid resistance
Low-Temperature Application Engineer Grade Reflective Numbers
- Pressure sensitive adhesive.
The material is vandal-resistant and shreds when tampered with.
- All markers have optical lens elements enclosed with a transparent resin that has a smooth outer surface.
- The sheetings are intended to have a similar appearance when viewed in the daylight or by retroreflective light at night.
Meets ASTM D4956 Type 1, Class 4.
This product is made specifically for low temperature applications. Labels can be applied at 10°F as opposed to standard reflective materials that have a 65°F application requirement.
Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting on White Polyethylene Coated Paper Stay-Flat Liner.
lifespan of 10 years.
Foil Write-On Tags and Labels
- Accepts pen and pencil.
- Resists oil, grease and moisture.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For high heat applications.
Debossable dead soft aluminum foil with a matte writable coating.
Sub-Surface Printed Solar Grade Lexan
- Solar grade polycarbonate.
- Sub surface printed for graphic protection.
- Back laminated to encapsulate sub-surface printing.
- Highly fade resistant.
- High impact and temperature resistance with good optical clarity.
- Rounded corners.
- 0.125” dia. mounting holes in each corner.
- 0.080” – 0.125” thickness
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic fluoropolymer produced by the polymerization of vinylidene difluoride.
PVDF is a specialty plastic sheeting that LEM Products, Inc. uses to laminate products requiring protection and durability against harsh environmental conditions.
- Resistance to solvents and acids
- Superior UV resistance
- Moisture and grease resistant
- Material Properties: UV stable, Indoor/outdoor application, With or without adhesive, Dielectric, High heat resistance, Flame retardant, Non-conductive, High contrast, Multi types: phenolic, acrylic, HDPE, "lamacoid", "bakelite"
- Converting Methods: Rotary engraving, Laser engraving
- Applications: Nameplates, Relay & switch plates, Phenolic tags, Door signs, Control panel plates, Legend plates, Equipment tags, Valve tags
Porcelain Enamel on Steel
- Material Properties: Non-combustible, moisture, chemical and fade resistant, extreme temperature durability, scratch resistant, impervious surface, superior color retention
- Converting Methods: screen printing
- Applications: Equipment Nameplates