Quality Control Labels
Quality control (QC) labels are made for recording critical information and measurements regarding calibration, maintenance, inventory, and quality control. These QC stickers can also denote the operating and inspection status of industrial equipment, devices, parts, and products. The labels from LEM Products, Inc. are ideal for original equipment manufacturers (OEM), maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, and water utility safety identification products.
Our pre-printed labels have a variety of legends including, ACCEPTED, CALIBRATION, TESTED, INSPECTED, SHELF LIFE, REJECTED, REWORK, SERVICED, and many more. There are also spaces for handwritten information, such as CHECKED BY, DATE, DUE, REASON, INITIALS, and more. We proudly offer quality control labels in different sizes, shapes, and options. It’s important to note that these labels are for indoor use only.
Rectangular Write-On Quality Control Labels — LW Style
The rectangular, “LW” style of write-on control labels are available in several sizes and materials. They resist oil, grease, and moisture after application to a clean, dry, and smooth surface and accept pen, pencil, felt-tip, typewriter, or rubber stamp. Sizes range from 1” x 0.5” with 20 markers per card to 1.5” x 0.625” with 14 markers per card to 2.25” x 1” with 9 markers per card. Rectangular quality control labels are available in packages of 25 cards.
Material options for our QC stickers include:
- Style LW, imprintable matte permanent pressure sensitive vinyl
- Style LTLW, imprintable matte permanent pressure sensitive vinyl with self-laminating cover
- Style LWA, soft aluminum foil
Write-On Removable Quality Control Labels — PPCR Style
Our PPCR-style write-on control labels are made of writeable vinyl material with a removable adhesive. These labels accept marks from pens, pencils, felt-tip writing instruments, typewriters, and rubber stamps. They resist grease, oil, dirt, and moisture. PPCR labels measure 0.5” x 2” with 16 markers per card and are available in packages of 10 cards.
Wrap-Around Write-On Calibration Labels — PPCLGR Style
Our PPCLGR-style write-on control labels are also made of the same writeable vinyl material. The write-on area is white with green text and has a clear self-laminating tail. You can wrap the label around tubes or handles and back over the printed area to secure the label and protect the information printed on it. Labels vary in size from 1” x 3”, 1” x 6”, 1.25” x 12”, and 0.25” x 6”. They are available in packages of 10 cards.
Circular Write-On Vinyl Control Labels — PPSC Style
The PPSC-style are circular write-on vinyl control labels with permanent adhesive. These round calibration labels accept pen or pencil. Most stickers have a self-laminating clear polyester cover so that written information can be sealed and protected from grease, oil, dirt, and moisture. These quality control stickers measure 0.5” and 0.75” in diameter. When you order PPSC labels, you will be supplied with 25 labels per card. We sell these labels in packages of 7 cards.
Round Tamper-Proof Security Seals — LSS Style
The LSS-style security seals are made from tamper-proof frangible vinyl and are designed to tear upon any attempt at removal. They are available in two sizes: 0.75” diameter and 2” x 0.5”. You will be supplied 20 labels per card. We sell them in packages of 10 cards with 200 labels per package.
What Are Some Common Quality Control Sticker Uses?
Quality control stickers can be used in a variety of ways. Manufacturers, healthcare companies, distribution companies, and utility companies often use these labels to ensure specifications are met for products, materials, and equipment. Most commonly, QC labels are used for:
- Machine Calibration and Inspection
- Service and Maintenance Completion for Equipment
- Product Pass/Fail During Quality Inspections
- Relaying Shelf Life Information
How Do I Choose the Best QC Label for My Needs?
When you’re looking into investing in quality control stickers, you will need to consider a few factors, including:
- The label’s adhesive properties: Since control labels are frequently replaced as the process progresses or is repeated, you need stickers that feature a temporary adhesive that stays in place for as long as you need but can also be easily peeled off at the appropriate time.
- The label’s size: Make sure you choose QC stickers that are large enough to display any necessary information and catch technicians’ eyes at a glance.
- The label’s ability to withstand heat: If your labels have not been designed for use with warm equipment, the label could fade, losing all of your crucial information. You will also want to make sure the sticker’s adhesive can withstand the temperature of the equipment and will not lose its stickiness.
- The label’s security features: If it’s crucial that your quality control labels remain in place, you will want to choose tamper-proof stickers so that you know immediately if someone tried to mess with them.